Thursday 4 December 2014

Well wasn't Black Friday fun?

I'd only ever really thought about Black Friday as a consumer, and yes I bought a few things online, no queueing at ridiculous o'clock to be first in the store for a bargain for me!

Friday morning though, I thought to myself, why don't we try and sell something?

So, we chose our most popular model and put 12 of them for sale on our website at half price - once they were gone they were gone - by the time we had everything sorted it was 10:30am and we posted on Facebook & twitter and more importantly we sent out an email to our newsletter recipients. By 11:30 we had sold 6,  by 1:00pm we were sold out.

I was amazed!

But, thanks, we may well try that again next year!

In the meantime you can have 10% off your shopping cart by using a voucher code at checkout - try twitter10 - and follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/infraredheating

You'll find our store here: http://www.multiheat-infrared-heating.co.uk/shop/

Thankyou

No comments:

Post a Comment