Monday 29 December 2014

Have we shut for Christmas?

Well, sort of.

With work & home being on the same premises it is actually quite hard to stop working altogether!

Each day, including Christmas Day, I read emails, and yes someone did send me a work enquiry on Christmas Day - I didn't answer though! On Boxing Day we had pre-set a sale on eBay, but I wasn't happy with the description, so popped over there and amended that.

Today we sold panels on eBay, so maybe those change of words helped, so I will try and organise the shipment of the panels, even though the courier companies are on part-time shifts with no guarantees of next day deliveries.

Today, I will also answer that Christmas Day enquiry, but that is about as far as it goes.

We still have guests staying with us, and that includes grandkids who need entertaining, and they require time.

If you have an enquiry best send a message via the website - I'll be bound to pick it up!

www.multiheat-energysystems.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment