Sunday 20 October 2013

It's a Sunday & I am in the office!

Why? Well there are certain things you need to do on your computer that interrupts normal work routines, upgrading software is one of them. To help spread the work load between home and office I have decided to install Microsoft 365!

That is a lot of stuff to download!

And then set up - I have my laptop ready with the software, just doing the desktop and then to figure out how to link up with my iPad - easy? For some maybe, but not me, as I get older I tend to find this stuff gets my brain all stirred up!

Still, I'm having a go!

As the colder days arrive and nights draw in there is less work to do outside on the farm and lots of spare time and so the time to make a concerted effort in promoting our business is a good use of time, but we have to have the tools!

What do you do in your spare time during the winter months?

No comments:

Post a Comment