Saturday 28 September 2013

Working on a Saturday - whatever next?

Actually, I work most days - 7 days a week, 365 days a year (366 in a leap year) but generally not in the office!

As you may know, we breed llamas & pygmy goats, we keep chickens, dogs and a cat and they all need looking after every day! The llama business is slow at the moment, waiting until next year for cria to arrive and then to determine who to sell, but in the meantime they need tending, the fields need maintaining as do the fences and hedgerows.

Today though is VAT day - the return is due at the end of the month and so I have a few hours work to catch up with my paperwork - I do try and keep office work to Monday to Friday, but being quite busy I have saved this task up for the weekend.

Here goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment