Thursday 27 March 2014

Can I get my Oomph back?

I spent a lot of time in 2013 getting my blog up & running. For some reason, around the end of November last year, I lost the Oomph - I admit I had a holiday in early December & maybe that had something to do with it, and here we are some 4 months later and I am trying to get the enthusiasm to start blogging again on a regular basis!

I guess I have done it, with some help from a few blogging friends, as this is my first blog of 2014!

So, here's  looking forward to entertaining you again, both in talking about infrared heating, as well as the trials & tribulations of running your own business.

We have had a few business issues recently, nothing major but enough to give us plenty to think about. We are hoping we have identified the problems and are working through the resolutions which we hope will make us stronger going forward!

Our main problem though was the weather - while wet & windy it wasn't really cold & when you are selling heaters, it helps to have cold weather. Here's looking forward to next winter. 

:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment