Tuesday 1 October 2013

We are off away on a business trip!

I have been here in North Devon for nearly 11 years now, and as time goes by I lose my interest in travelling! In corporate life I have been lucky to travel to many parts of the world, Nigeria in Africa, Singapore & Malaysia in the Far East, Colombia in South America, Mexico & the USA to name just a few! Day trips to many European destinations & frequent trips around the UK!

Holidays to Malta, to Greece, Spain & Tunisia all add to the many countries I have visited but now I find a trip down to Exeter, just over an hours drive away, just doesn't have the excitement it once did!

Today though, I am off up to Aberdeen for a few days!

It's a business trip & I have a busy schedule - as well as a ToDo list as long as my arm, I also have to keep up with the day to day stuff that needs to happen in my office!

Once upon a time I used to really enjoy this, now I find it a chore!

Still, it helps to pay the bills I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment