Tuesday 29 October 2013

Daily versus Weekly blogging?

I have been trying over the last few months to write a short blog here very day - to get it posted on Google+ amongst other places to hopefully encourage more readers to visit my blog and my website!

Thank you to all of you who do read and hopefully find my blogs both entertaining and informative!

As an experiment I am going to post my daily blog on my own website - http://www.multiheat-energysystems.co.uk/blog - where I will focus much more on our product and what infrared heating is all about!

Here, I will still try and blog every day, and at least weekly, but will focus much more on running the business and how I fit that into into my busy day - what with my consulting business, my farm business and my North Devon networking!

I hope that works for you!

Thankyou!

No comments:

Post a Comment